GSoC (Week #9) - Update

by 20:24 0 comments

Demo Android app using BBBAndroid


Week #9:

Goals Achieved:
  • Android app for CAN completed (link)
  • Got sample program for USB working using libusb. (gives lsusb type output)
  • Video tutorials for i2c, spi.
Issues:
  • Due to heavy rain fall in my area (Bhuj, Kutch) there was a power cut for 2 days and internet is also not working properly. So, I was not able to upload videos. I will upload it soon this week.
  • Also I will try to compensate for the this week's work next week.
 Goals for next week:
  • Video tutorials for uart and can.
  • Wiki content for gpio, pwm, adc, i2c, spi, uart and can.

Regards,
Ankur Yadav

Alpha Yankie

Software & Hardware Hacker

I believe in truth, freedom + following the trail of our curiosities. I'm all for learning into life. And then, learning some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment